Updated June 15, 2009
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS PRIOR TO USE OF THIS WEB SITE — IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS WEB SITE.
Milk Products LLC maintains this Web site for your personal information, education, and communication. You may download materials displayed on this Web site only for your non-commercial personal use and provided that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices which appears on any such materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post, or use the content of the Web site for any public or commercial use including, but not limited to, any text, image, audio or video, without Milk Products' prior written consent. Your access to and use of this Web site is also subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing this Web site, you accept, without limitation or qualifications, the terms and conditions set forth below and you acknowledge that any other agreements between you and Milk Products are superseded and unenforceable.
1. BY USE OF THIS SITE, YOU AGREE THAT THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE INTERNAL LAWS OF THE STATE OF MINNESOTA SHALL APPLY TO ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE USE OF THIS SITE WITHOUT REGARD TO CHOICE OF LAW PROVISIONS. ANY LEGAL ACTION OR PROCEEDING RELATING TO THE USE OF THIS SITE SHALL BE INSTITUTED IN A STATE OR FEDERAL COURT IN MINNEAPOLIS, MINNESOTA. YOU AGREE TO SUBMIT TO THE JURISDICTION OF, AND ACCEPT THAT VENUE IS PROPER IN, THESE COURTS IN ANY SUCH LEGAL ACTION OR PROCEEDING.
2. You should assume that everything you see or read on this Web site is copyrighted (regardless of whether or not a copyright notice appears on all materials) unless otherwise noted and may not be used, except as provided herein, without the prior written consent of Milk Products. Milk Products neither warrants nor represents that any materials displayed on this Web site will not infringe the rights of third parties not owned or affiliated with Milk Products.
3. Although Milk Products uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Web site, Milk Products makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Milk Products assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Web site.
4. Your use of, and browsing in, this Web site is at your own risk. Neither Milk Products nor any other party involved in creating this Web site is liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, this Web site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on this Web site is provided to you "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Milk Products also assumes no responsibility for, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other equipment or other property due to your access to, use of, or browsing in this Web site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from this Web site.
5. This Site may from time to time contain information relating to various medical, health, and fitness conditions of animals and their treatment. This is for informational purposes only and is not meant to be a substitute for the advice provided by your own veterinarian or other medical professional. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing an animal's health or fitness problem or disease. You should always consult your own veterinarian and medical advisors.
7. Images of people or places displayed on this Web site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Milk Products. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is strictly prohibited unless permitted by these terms and conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on this Web site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate U.S. and international copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and/or communications regulations and statutes and/or treaty provisions. In addition to the rights Milk Products has in the individual elements of the Content, Milk Products also owns a copyright in the selection, coordination and arrangement of the Content.
8. All of Milk Products trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively "Trademarks"), displayed on this Web site, are the registered and unregistered Trademarks of Milk Products. Nothing contained on this Web site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on this Web site without the prior written permission of Milk Products. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on this Web site, or any other content displayed on this Web site, except as provided in these terms and conditions, is strictly prohibited.
9. Milk Products will provide commercially reasonable security measures, however, you understand and acknowledge that certain risks are inherent in the transmission of information over the internet and you agree to assume the security risk for the transmission of the information you provide when using this Web site.
10. Milk Products may at any time revise these terms and conditions by updating this posting and may also make changes to the content or any links at any time. You are bound by any revisions and should, therefore, periodically visit this page to review these terms and conditions.
Updated June 15, 2009
2. FOREIGN VISITORS
It is a policy of Milk Products that no information should be submitted to or posted at any Milk Products web sites by children 13 years of age or under. Milk Products does not actively seek any demographic or preference information from children, nor will it ever disclose any personally identifying information regarding children to third parties. Where appropriate, Milk Products will specifically instruct children not to submit such information on our Web sites. If a child has provided us with information, a parent or guardian of that child should contact us if they would like this information deleted from our records. We will use reasonable efforts to delete the child's information from our existing files.
4. PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT FROM VISITORS
Milk Products only collects personal information from our online guests on a voluntary basis. We may require personal information to access certain sections of our Web site. If one of our Web sites solicits personal information such as names or addresses, Milk Products will use the voluntarily submitted information primarily to respond to our online guests and for internal purposes. From time to time, we may make the postal addresses of our customers available to other reputable organizations whose products or services we think you might find interesting.
Milk Products Web sites collect non-personal information from our online guests (such as type of browser, operating system and domain names), but we do not collect personal information in this process. The information you provide to us is not sold to third party data compilation services.
Milk Products uses reasonable measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access, deletion, or alteration. Any information you provide on a Milk Products web site is encrypted. E-mail communications are not encrypted. Therefore you should not send any personal data by e-mail. Milk Products will never send you e-mail requesting personal data.
6. PUBLIC AREAS
Milk Products does not control and is not responsible for other visitors' treatment of information that you post on public areas of the site. For example, such information may be collected and used by others for their own purposes, including sending you unsolicited e-mail. Although Milk Products may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, Milk Products is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law. Milk Products will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Milk Products to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
7. YOUR ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA
If you wish to review, correct, or remove personal data that you provided to Milk Products, please send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at Milk Products, Inc., P. O. Box 150, Chilton, WI 53014, telephone 1-800-657-0793.
9. COMMUNICATION TO MILK PRODUCTS
Milk Products appreciates hearing from you. However, in your communications with us, please keep in mind that any communication or material you transmit to or through any of our Web sites by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, recipes, creative suggestions, ideas, concepts, products, photos, marketing or promotional plans or strategies, or the like shall be deemed and shall remain the exclusive property of Milk Products. You understand and acknowledge that Milk Products has the resources which may have developed or may in the future develop ideas identical to or similar to your suggestions or comments and that Milk Products is only willing to consider suggestions and ideas on the terms set forth herein. Any suggestion, idea, or comment is not submitted in confidence and Milk Products assumes no obligation, express or implied, by considering it. Without limitation, Milk Products shall exclusively own all now known or hereafter existing rights to the suggestions, ideas or comments of every kind and nature and Milk Products shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the suggestions, ideas or comments of every kind and nature and Milk Products shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the suggestions, ideas or comments for any purposes whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcasting or posting without any compensation to the provider of the suggestions, ideas or comments.
10. NOTICES AND REVISIONS